Questions for tomorrows crit.

D&AD Art Ward brief
Obviously this has already been submitted to the competition, but i'd like to develop/expand it further for the module submission. Any thoughts on how I could do this?

End of year show brief
Again, something I want to develop for the submission. It turned into quite a substantial brief for me. Though I like the concept, I'm not sure the design is suitable for the college. What do you think?
Any ideas how I could make the concept come through stronger in the interior signage?

Type design brief
(Typeface has been printed but please find the rest of development, i.e spreads, on my blog)
Thoughts on the typeface?
Any ideas how I could make the type specimen more 'creative' rather than just a publication?

* Please note DA&D brief is on a separate blog due to privacy restrictions (opened in my tabs)

No comments:

Post a Comment