Art Ward - printed boards.

Printed the boards for the Art Ward brief this afternoon, not overly happy with how they have printed.

The green has printed really dark, which is weird as I've printed it on numerous occasions and never had a problem with it. Maybe it's the stock? Or the printer?

Anyway, unless I can get in tomorrow, I'm probably not going to get chance to re-print, so it's slightly annoying.

Also, the exhibition render has pixellated. I checked this numerous times, and made sure a larger image was rendered at the time as I knew it would eventually be printed A2, so i'm not really sure whats happend. Maybe somethings gone wrong when I've edited it?

Will upload all boards on here, and also hand in a CD with them on anyway, so hopefully will still get the same effect.

They're not that bad really, it's just frustrating after spending all that time on it.


*add in image of boards

No comments:

Post a Comment